Friday 2 September 2011

KSINO panel running in NYC 2007

 

Check my panels running in NYC as part of NOT GUILTY 3 movie!! 

The bubble style KSINO was cranked out after a big night smoking and drinking with the MOAS wonder twins. ThWhile I was passed out they draw on my face and I was still so drunk when they woke me up in the middle of the night to go paint I did not realise. I went to sleep in the rats nest inside the tunnel and left a rather ill reminder of my presence to the workers of my presence underground. it took my 3 days to find all the new tattoos they added to my body. 

I did the James Brown BBoy on the RIP James Brown car.... this car ran thru Times Square!! 

We all attended the funeral at Apollo Theatre the next day. We ran into ESPO there one of the few other white faces we saw there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment